When roasted, cauliflower takes on a mild sweetness...
But pairing it with tart, refreshing pomegranate, and earthy hazelnut brings a flavorful combination guaranteed to tingle your taste buds. Our herbed yogurt dressing lends a layer of creaminess to complement the crunch. It’s the perfect dinner side or healthy, savory snack.
How to Make It
- 1 large head cauliflower, outer leaves removed
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped mint, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp water
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Trim and discard cauliflower stem so base is flush with sides. Cut cauliflower into quarters, then set on an unlined baking sheet, cut side down. Drizzle over 3 tbsp oil, then sprinkle with 1 tsp salt. Season with fresh pepper. Gently rub each piece to coat all sides. Roast in centre of oven until just tender when pierced with a knife, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend yogurt with remaining 1 tbsp oil, ¼ tsp salt, herbs, lemon juice and water in a very large jar with an immersion blender.
- To serve, divide cauliflower among 4 plates. Drizzle each with yogurt dressing, then top with pomegranates, hazelnuts, and additional mint leaves, if desired. Serve with remaining yogurt dressing.
How to Store It
Yogurt dressing will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.